The American Association of Women Dentists is seeking one student representative for the 2022 AAWD Board. This is a one-year position. The student will represent the needs and interests of themselves, the chapters and dental students across the country to the board members.
Student representatives must:
- Be actively registered as a student at a recognized U.S. dental school.
- Be a current member of the AAWD.
- Be active in a recognized AAWD Student Chapter.
- Attend monthly conference calls with the Board of Directors.
To apply, please complete the following:
- Complete this application for the Board Student Representative position by NOVEMBER 1, 2021, to be considered for this position.
- Submit a video (2 minutes or less) telling us why you’d like to serve on the board of directors. Video submissions will be posted and voted on by AAWD student members electronically.
- Attach a current resume and at least one letter of recommendation from a faculty member at your dental school.
THE DEADLINE FOR THIS NOMINATION IS NOVEMBER 1, 2021.
To make this process very easy, please fill out our online application where you can attach your resume, recommendation letter, and video submission together. Click the link below to get started!